Start date | February 2020
We are looking for a Cross Media Designer, someone who is driven by a passion for design, has a proven track record of creating stunning user experiences and a keen understanding & appreciation of the international Real Estate and Hospitality industry.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean, artful print & digital design, superior UX/UI design skills and ability to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts – transforming them into beautiful, intuitive and functional designs.
The main responsibilities will focus on delivery of outstanding creative outputs, both digital & print, including branding, design & advertising materials (from concept to realization), for clients and our own brands/products/solutions.
We expect the candidate to:
- “Feel at home” in both digital and print domain
- Be capable of looking at his/her work in a critical way
- Deliver pixel-perfect designs
- Have an understanding of typography, layout and art direction
- Understand how design decisions will impact development & production
- Acknowledge that this field of work changes very fast and requires the ability to adapt and learn
- Make meaningful user-centered designs that fit the project objectives
- Be able to design different types of interfaces
- Argue design choices well and present it convincingly/with confidence to clients, stakeholders and colleagues
- Have a matter-of-fact approach when ideas or designs are rejected
- Have a determination to achieve high goals and succeed in delivery
- Be motivated to maintain and improve design and agency standards
- Have good organisational skills that support the rest of the team
- Take responsibility for his/her own projects, know how and when to seek out feedback from others
- Show consistency in work regardless of project size
Our team is working on penetrating markets in and outside of the Netherlands. At this stage we are looking for a colleague who is passionate, dedicated and wants to grow with us.
This candidate should be detail-oriented, comfortable multitasking, and thrive in a busy, high paced, multi-faceted and high performing environment. If you have a portfolio with high-impact, growth-driven design cases, we’re looking for you.
- Actively participate in creative research & effective visual concepts, and help to translate creative ideas into outstanding materials and products
- Play an important role in the complete process/lifecycle of design, from brief through to creation, production and release/implementation
- Establish and promote design guidelines, functional practices and standards
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, sitemaps and prototypes to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Ensure high level of aesthetics in all of the output
- Prepare and finalise presentation decks for clients and other stakeholders
- Help to design elements of both web & mobile-native platforms and responsive user interfaces
- Design materials that reflect the tone and style of the client’s or our own brands
- Produce designs & graphics for landing pages, email newsletters and social media marketing
- Work closely together with the marketing, operational and creative teams
- Work with marketeers & copywriters to ensure all content produced works with the overall design, project objectives and the final product/service expectations
- Ensure all designs produced deliver great user experience, are visually appealing and on-brand
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong work ethics, do-a-lot-with-a-little mentality
- Uncanny ability to multitask, good sense of business priorities, able to work independently
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Affinity towards the real estate & hospitality industry
- Bachelor/Master degree in Graphic Design, Cross-media Design, (Visual) Communication Design or equivalent
- Proven work experience as a graphic & web designer in Creative Agency
- Minimum 3 years of experience in branding, graphic design (digital & print) – max. 2 internships, freelance experience may count in
- Strong portfolio including a wide range of work and techniques
- Proficient graphic design and visual communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Creative flair, originality/uniqueness
- Proactive and solution oriented work attitude
- Competency with Adobe Creative Suite (AfterEffects, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere, XD) and other visual design and wireframing & prototyping tools (preferably InVision)
- A good understanding of design patterns, e.g. print design principles, component based design and Adobe XD, Sketch libraries among others
- Ability of creating impressive motion graphics and animations using industry standard tools and software
- Solid experience in creating storyboards, wireframes, user/process flows and site maps
- A good knowledge of WordPress & Webflow CMS (with proven track record)
- Experience with responsive web design that delivers great user experience
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-product interaction
- Up-to-date with the latest interdisciplinary design trends, techniques, media and technologies
- Experience in web and mobile app design
- Ability to grasp client needs and consider practical solutions
- Awareness of the competitive business environment in which we work
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Would be a plus
- Knowledge about app development process and digital product design
- Proficiency in additional foreign language
What we offer
Our office is located close to the centre of Amsterdam in a developing and upcoming area.
You will be part of an international team of extremely motivated professionals based in Amsterdam & get the chance to meet interesting people, work within an interdisciplinary team and develop your skills while collaborating and participating in meaningful projects. We like to keep it fun and positive.
How to apply?
Please send us your CV, portfolio and motivation letter/message at email@example.com
If we are meant for each other we will invite you for a coffee or a drink. Enjoy your life in the meantime!
Super Agency B.V. is an international creative & consulting agency based in Amsterdam. Over the past few years, we have created and co-created successful brands, providing them with strategies, concepts, brand identity and digital / web solutions. We have worked with brands such as The Student Hotel, Staytoo Apartments, OurCampus & OurDomain, The Class of 2020, BONARD, Conscious Hotel among others. Currently, we have new exciting projects and look for a colleague who is interested to join our team for an exciting professional adventure.
Our team consists of young professionals, entrepreneurs, designers and above all millennials. We are passionate about bringing innovative branding, design & marketing solutions to real estate, hospitality, impactful corporate entities and have quite a few exciting developments in the works.
At the moment we are scaling up three of our own brands, Super Positive Experience (We create future-proof real estate brands), Super Hospitality (Transforming hospitality brands into experiences globally) and Super Corporate (Crafting sustainable business solutions for brands that drive impact).