Start date | November 2019
We are looking for a Marketing & Communications Lead, someone who has a proven track record of strong strategic communications and PR skills, executional excellence, and a keen understanding and appreciation of the international Real Estate and Hospitality industry.
A Marketing & Communications Lead should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Strategic thinking, operational excellence, oral and written communication proficiency is a must.
Our team is working on penetrating markets in and outside of the Netherlands.
At this stage we are looking for a colleague who is passionate, dedicated and wants to grow with us.
This candidate should be detail-oriented, comfortable multitasking, and thrive in a busy, high paced, multi-faceted and high performing environment. If you have a proven track record for high-impact, growth-centered communications results, we’re looking for you.
- Create strategic communications framework and plans for all internal & clients communications
- Lead strategic planning
- Manage projects related to MarCom & digital products
- Plan and lead all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns (on setup and subscription/maintenance level)
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and implement them
- Drive member growth and engagement through compelling PR programs and member communications
- Build strong relationships with our clients, team and partners
- Craft and communicate authentic and compelling stories around our company’s mission and achievements
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Generate content for multiple platforms & channels (website, app, print, social media, email) that reflects our brand positioning and communication objectives
- Lead our regional positioning and messaging, provide cultural insights and conducting quick user research
- Forge partnerships that drive company growth & engagement and lead to the success of our brand
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong work ethics, do-a-lot-with-a-little mentality
- Uncanny ability to multitask, good sense of business priorities, able to work independently
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Affinity towards the real estate & hospitality industry
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor/Master degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing (or equivalent)
- Proven track record of building brands and online brand visibility
- Strong project management background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop winning digital/social strategies and concepts but not shy to roll up your sleeves and do implementation work
- Deep interest and understanding of European media landscape including national/local news markets, emerging social & media trends and community
- Up-to-date knowledge of Google platforms (Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager), Search Engine Optimization, online tracking and analytics methods, cross-platform user experience and conversion optimization tactics
- Strong understanding of Social Media landscape
- Email marketing experience (MailChimp experience among other tools)
- Previous WordPress CMS experience
- Passionate attitude to operate as the company’s representative at events and across media
Would be a plus
- Copywriting and/or image editing experience
- Previously worked with internet booking engines, channel managers and other SaaS solutions relevant to real estate and hospitality industry
- German, Spanish or Polish Language Proficiency
- Basic design skills
What we offer
Our office is located close to the centre of Amsterdam in a developing and upcoming area.
You will be part of an international team of extremely motivated professionals based in Amsterdam & get the chance to meet interesting people, work within an interdisciplinary team and develop your skills while collaborating and participating in meaningful projects. We like to keep it fun and positive.
A BIT ABOUT US
Super Agency B.V. is an international creative & consulting agency based in Amsterdam. In the past few years, we have created and co-created successful brands, providing them with strategies, concepts, brand identity and digital / web solutions. We have worked with brands such as The Student Hotel, OurDomain, OurCampus, Staytoo Apartments, The Class of 2020, BONARD, Conscious Hotel among others. Currently, we have new exciting projects and look for colleagues who are interested to join our team for new professional adventure.
Our team consists of young professionals, entrepreneurs, designers and above all millennials. We are creative partners for our clients, passionate about bringing innovative marketing solutions to real estate and hospitality businesses. We have quite a few interesting developments in the works (think VR/AR! among others).