MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
Start date | May 2020
Super Agency B.V. is an international creative & consulting agency based in Amsterdam. Over the past few years, we have created and co-created successful brands, providing them with strategies, concepts, brand identity and digital / web solutions. We have worked with brands such as The Student Hotel, Staytoo Apartments, Greystar & OurDomain, The Class of 2020, redNet Property Group, BONARD, Conscious Hotel among others. Currently, we have new exciting projects to develop and we are looking for colleagues who are interested to join our team for a new professional adventure.
A Marketing & Communications Lead should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Strategic thinking, operational excellence, oral and written communication proficiency is a must.
Our team consists of young professionals, entrepreneurs, designers and above all millennials. We are passionate about bringing innovative marketing solutions to real estate, hotels & restaurants, impactful corporate entities and have quite a few exciting developments in the works.
At the moment we are scaling up three of our own brands, Super Positive Experience (focused on student housing, coliving, coworking), Super Hospitality (Growth Driven Hospitality Solutions) and Super Corporate (Developing sustainable & impactful brands – Corporate & Non-profit).
We are an evolving business and at this stage we are looking for an intern who is passionate, dedicated and wants to grow with us. Our team is working on penetrating markets in and outside of the Netherlands and you will be involved in several aspects of this development. Express your creativity, have fun and get the opportunity to work with real case studies from brands and companies we already worked with.
Your main tasks will focus on conducting market research for European markets (primarily), generating creative content for websites & other digital platforms and assisting to manage social media channels both for clients and our own products/solutions.
- Participate in internal as well as clients related projects
- Assist to maintain our digital channels, e.g.:
- Google products
- Assist to maintain and grow our social media presence
- Research & identify trends and insights
- Brainstorm new and creative ideas
- Help to grow engagement through PR & Communications assignments
- Assist in communicating authentic and compelling stories around our company’s mission and achievements, services and projects
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Help to analyse and evaluate the end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Help to generate content for multiple platforms & channels (website, print, social media, email) that reflects our or client brand positioning and communication objectives
- Provide cultural insights and conduct initial user research
- Help to drive company growth & engagement and lead to the success of our brand
Desired Skills and Experience
- Relevant educational background – marketing or business studies are preferred
- Fluent in English both oral and written (fluency in Dutch, German, Polish or Spanish would be a plus)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to think out of the box, ambitious and eager to take on challenges
- International oriented – nomadic spirit
- Pragmatic and functional work approach
- Able to conduct and analyse market research
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite or Mac equivalent
- You are a social media addict!
Would be a plus
- Design oriented sense of style and aesthetics (if you don’t have it, you‘ll learn with us)
- Manage content on WordPress
- Create presentations in Apple Keynote, Google Slides
- Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
What we offer
Our office is located close to the centre of Amsterdam in a developing and upcoming area.
You will be part of an international team of extremely motivated professionals based in Amsterdam & get the chance to meet interesting people, work within an interdisciplinary team and develop your skills while collaborating and participating in meaningful projects. We like to keep it fun and positive.
This is a full-time internship, which will last for 6 months, with the option to extend cooperation with our company. We offer an allowance of € 500 per month. Candidates could be either (currently enrolled) students or fresh graduates (eligible for Erasmus+ programme) who are legally allowed to live & work in the Netherlands.
How to apply?
Please send us your CV and short motivation message at email@example.com
If we are meant for each other we will invite you to an interview, or for a coffee / a drink in case you are already in Amsterdam.
Enjoy your life in the meantime!