GRAPHIC & WEB DESIGNER
Start date | May 2020
Super Agency B.V. is an international creative & consulting agency based in Amsterdam. Over the past few years, we have created and co-created successful brands, providing them with strategies, concepts, brand identity and digital / web solutions. We have worked with brands such as The Student Hotel, Staytoo Apartments, Greystar & OurDomain, The Class of 2020, redNet Property Group, BONARD, Conscious Hotel among others. Currently, we have new exciting projects to develop and we are looking for colleagues who are interested to join our team for a new professional adventure.
A Marketing & Communications Lead should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Strategic thinking, operational excellence, oral and written communication proficiency is a must.
Our team consists of young professionals, entrepreneurs, designers and above all millennials. We are passionate about bringing innovative marketing solutions to real estate, hotels & restaurants, impactful corporate entities and have quite a few exciting developments in the works.
At the moment we are scaling up three of our own brands, Super Positive Experience (focused on student housing, coliving, coworking), Super Hospitality (Growth Driven Hospitality Solutions) and Super Corporate (Developing sustainable & impactful brands – Corporate & Non-profit).
We are an evolving business and at this stage we are looking for an intern who is passionate, dedicated and wants to grow with us. Our team is working on penetrating markets in and outside of the Netherlands and you will be involved in several aspects of this development. As we are a small, but super creative and fun agency, you will also get the opportunity to work with real case studies from brands and companies we already work with.
Your main tasks will focus on creative work, both design & layout (from concept to realisation), generating creative content for websites, social media & other digital platforms, both for clients and our own brands/products/solutions.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Relevant educational background – graphic, digital or web design studies are preferred
- Fluent in English both oral and written (B2 or higher)
- International oriented – nomadic spirit
- Able to think out of the box, ambitious and eager to take on challenges
- Pragmatic and functional work approach
- Graphic and Web Design skills
- Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and XD
- Advanced knowledge & ability to create appealing presentations on Apple Keynote, Google Slides and MS PowerPoint
- Extremely detail oriented
- Able to generate creative content & ideas
Would be a plus
- Create & manage content on WordPress and/or Webflow
- Creating short animations (GIFs)
- Experience with Adobe AfterEffects & Premiere
- Experience with photography or videography content creation & post-production
- Fluent (or Working proficiency) in German, Spanish or Polish
What we offer
Our office is located close to the centre of Amsterdam in a developing and upcoming area.
You will be part of an international team of extremely motivated professionals based in Amsterdam & get the chance to meet interesting people, work within an interdisciplinary team and develop your skills while collaborating and participating in meaningful projects. We like to keep it fun and positive.
This is a full-time internship, which will last for 6 months, with the option to extend cooperation with our company. We offer an allowance of € 500 per month. Candidates could be either (currently enrolled) students or fresh graduates (eligible for Erasmus+ programme) who are legally allowed to live & work in the Netherlands.
How to apply?
Please send us your Portfolio, your CV and a short motivation message via email@example.com
If we are meant for each other we will invite you to an interview, or for a coffee / a drink in case you are already in Amsterdam.
Enjoy your life in the meantime!