Super Agency B.V. is an international creative & consulting agency based in Amsterdam. Over the past few years, we have created and co-created successful brands, providing them with strategies, concepts, brand identity and digital / web solutions. We have worked with international real estate, hospitality, corporate, non-profit brands among others.
At the moment we are scaling up Spatial Experience (Real Estate Innovation hub working on intersection of design, technology & research), and developing our two other brands: Super Hospitality (Transforming hospitality brands into experiences globally) and Super Corporate (Crafting sustainable business solutions for brands that drive impact).
Our team consists of young professionals, entrepreneurs, designers and above all millennials. We are passionate about bringing innovative branding, design & marketing solutions to real estate, hospitality, impactful corporate entities and have quite a few exciting developments in the works.
Currently, we have new exciting projects and look for a colleague who is interested to join our team for an exciting professional adventure.
We are looking for a Marketing & Communications Executive, someone who has a proven track record of strong strategic communications and PR skills, executional excellence, and a keen understanding and appreciation of the international Real Estate and Hospitality industry.
A Marketing & Communications Executive should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Strategic thinking, operational excellence, oral and written communication proficiency is a must.
Our team is penetrating and establishing itself in markets in and outside of the Netherlands.
At this stage we are looking for a colleague who is passionate, dedicated and wants to grow with us.
Spatial Experience is characterised by delivering high quality results and growth driven solutions & products. Our track record and company quality stamp is a result of ambition, determination and the work of detail oriented professionals.
This candidate should be detail-oriented, comfortable multitasking, and thrive in a busy, high paced, multi-faceted and high performing environment. If you have a proven track record for high-impact, growth-centred communications results, we're looking for you.
The professional to join us in this journey should possess a desire to grow alongside the company and keep utmost motivation to overcome any possible challenge.
- Create, develop, execute and fine-tune marketing, communications and PR strategies to increase brand awareness and drive quality online & offline leads
- Develop effective and creative ideas on how to grow business through a communication and PR approach within the Real Estate Emerging Sectors
- Manage and enhance the company’s and clients’ / partners’ growth strategies
- Ensure relevant content is being communicated
- Actively test media and content strategies as well as analyse its performance
- Manage leads & new clients communication (including offers) is aligned with the growth / business strategy
- Co-manage projects, juniors and interns within the Marketing department to support business goals
- Establish project goals and priorities by collaborating with other departments
- Understand customer expectations on delivered services and products
- Transfer new insights and industry expertise into the company
- Develop new concepts, products and solutions by working with other departments
- Research, co-design and evaluate sustainable marketing & communications processes and appropriate PR tools
- Suggest tools to enhance performance and development of services, products and operational procedures
- Cooperate and coordinate projects with the creative team to support marketing efforts
- Monitor, analyse, report metrics and objectives meeting company goals
- Work as part of the team to develop strategies for scale and growth
- Other duties may arise from time to time and may be assigned to the employee, following your expertise and capabilities
Desired Skills Set
- Strong task management and analytical skills
- Organised, methodical
- Good sense of business priorities, strategic thinking
- Hands-on attitude, do-a-lot-with-a-little mentality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to deal effectively with people and communicate clearly in a technical and non-technical way
- You like working in a team but are also comfortable to work on your own, taking leadership when needed, delegate, manage and organise the team to ensure a healthy and profitable work environment
- You are able to make deliberate decisions and pro-actively participate in business negotiations and budget development meetings
- You can adapt quickly to situations and circumstances
- Cultural awareness; to work with people from various backgrounds and contact clients from different countries
- Bachelor or Master degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Marketing & Communications, and/or PR
- High performance mentality, leadership skills with an exceptional aptitude for successfully driving ambitious Marketing activities
- Facilitate Marketing team executional growth by setting up, measuring, reporting KPIs and OKRs
- Reliable work habits, constant performance
- Creativity in working the opportunities
- A can-do and agile attitude necessary to thrive in a fast moving start-up / scale-up environment
- Ability to work independently and within interdisciplinary team
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
- Experience with Design Thinking and Growth Driven Design methodologies
- Proven track record of marketing & communication capabilities, backed by case studies of: building and growing visibility of a brand, marketing campaigns management, communications & PR growth to generate leads, among others
- Up-to-date knowledge of marketing & PR methodology
- Good relations with media titles / journalists
- Strong project management background
- Take responsibility for your own projects, know how and when to seek out feedback from others
- Show consistency in work regardless of project size
- Deliver comprehensive presentations, strategies, campaign plannings
- Have an understanding of how to utilise website and other digital platforms to meet business objectives
- Make meaningful user-centered marketing decisions that fit the project objectives
- Be capable of looking at your and your colleagues’ work in a critical way. Be able to provide and receive constructive feedback
- Be able to provide comprehensive briefs for Creative Team
- Be able to acknowledge and adapt to changes in the field, industry landscape and its fast pace character
- Be able to coordinate your work and delegate to marketing colleagues accordingly
- Be able to develop winning communication strategies and concepts but not shy to roll up your sleeves and do implementation work
- Be able to argue marketing choices well and present it convincingly to clients / partners, project stakeholders and colleagues
- Be motivated to maintain and improve marketing and company’s quality standards
- Have a matter-of-fact approach when ideas or campaigns are rejected
- Have a determination to achieve high goals and succeed in delivery
- Have good organisational skills that support the rest of the team
Would be a plus
- Experience in the real estate and/or hospitality industry
- A network of contacts in in magazines, channels & newspapers in the real estate and hospitality industry
- Other language skills, f.e. fluent spoken and written Dutch
What we offer
Our office is located close to the centre of Amsterdam in a developing and upcoming area. You will get the chance to meet interesting people, work in an interdisciplinary team and develop your skills while collaborating and participating in meaningful projects. We like to keep it serious-fun and positive. This is a full-time position. We offer a competitive salary (for relevant experience record) and the opportunity to earn a performance bonus / success fee.