Super Agency B.V. is an international creative & consulting agency based in Amsterdam. Over the past few years, we have created and co-created successful brands, providing them with strategies, concepts, brand identity and digital / web solutions. We have worked with international real estate, hospitality, corporate, non-profit brands among others.
At the moment we are scaling up Spatial Experience (Real Estate Innovation hub working on intersection of design, technology & research), and developing our two other brands: Super Hospitality (Transforming hospitality brands into experiences globally) and Super Corporate (Crafting sustainable business solutions for brands that drive impact).
Our team consists of young professionals, entrepreneurs, designers and above all millennials. We are passionate about bringing innovative branding, design & marketing solutions to real estate, hospitality, impactful corporate entities and have quite a few exciting developments in the works.
Currently, we have new exciting projects and look for a colleague who is interested to join our team for an exciting professional adventure.
This position is crucial in setting the excellent operational, design and marketing standards and service level for our growth and expansion phase.
We are looking for someone to help to form a world-class and top-notch team in Europe that consistently exceeds business targets. You will be introduced to our methodology, processes, concepts, brands & products.
Super Agency is characterised by delivering high quality results and growth driven solutions & products. Our track record and company quality stamp is a result of ambition, determination and the work of detail oriented professionals. To propel and expand our business, we are seeking for a Creative Operations Executive to oversee creative assignments as well as juxtapose them with our business & growth strategy. As an ideal candidate you have a business oriented mindset, experience in managing interdisciplinary teams and the determination to grow in efficiency while encouraging Creative Team capabilities. We are looking for a dedicated professional who is also passionate about creative business operations, marketing & design and eager to take on challenges.
As a Creative Operations Executive you will be responsible to design, implement and manage Creative Operations strategies as well as proactively contribute to setting objectives and reaching targets by making sure the Creative Team is performing to its best potential.
The professional to join us in this journey should possess a desire to grow alongside the company and keep utmost motivation to overcome any possible challenges.
Creative Project Management
- Manage creative projects at high level, ensuring optimal workflow of the creative team
- Set up projects, define and assign tasks, oversee project workflows, ensure that projects are completed on time and within the budget
- Support teams in defining priorities, delegating tasks, tracking the project progress
- Be responsible for meeting business goals and delivering desired results / ROI on projects
- Improve creative team management and productivity
- Communicate and execute creative operations policies, procedures, work methods while facilitating and enhancing cross-department collaboration
- Be responsible for workflows optimisation, automation and digitalisation of project management
- Support processes simplification within Design and Marketing departments
- Track suppliers / freelancers deliverables, quality & service levels and project budgets
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget
- Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to Management
- Lead, motivate, and support team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment, including setup and implementation of Creative Team development plans through direct reporting and problem resolution
- Maintain constant communication with CEO, Management team, employees, interns and external colleagues / partners to ensure quality creative operations
Creative Operations Optimisation
- Facilitate team executional growth by setting up, measuring, reporting KPIs and OKRs
- Manage employees’ contractual obligations, job profiles and expectations versus ROI
- Design, optimise, implement and execute creative operational strategy for business growth
- Enhance creative processes, workflow and procedures to increase performance within Design and Marketing projects
- Sustain and grow the value of client and partner accounts as well as improve the internal projects capacity
- Manage transformation into enhanced processes and successfully implement new systems
- Actively pursue strategic, growth driven and operational objectives
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols
- Set policies, procedures and systems as well as follow through with implementation and execution
- Work closely with Management team to translate the vision and mission of the company to every-day creative operations
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions
Creative Operations Growth
- Support to recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel and discipline Creative Team employees and interns
- Collaborate with different teams internally and externally (e.g. clients / partners) in improving the proprietary tools and systems
- Track staffing requirements, manage resources and support hiring process of new employees
- Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve efficiency & productivity targets, reduce cost, eliminate errors, deliver excellent results and foster hassle-free clients’ experience
- Prepare weekly / monthly activity and status reports
- Support in preparing project proposals, estimates and scope-of-work documents
- Communicate client / partner issues with Creative Team and devise ways of improving the client / partner experience, including resolving problems and complaints
- Ensure office equipment is up-to-date working effectively and office set-up facilitates the most productive environment
- Oversee hardware, software, materials and inventory management
- Support office management tasks and company culture preservation
- Update job knowledge by participating in industry events, educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining professional networks to stay up-to-day with business dynamics
- Interest and proactive engagement in the real estate, hospitality and creative industry
Desired Skills Set
- Strong task management and analytical skills
- Organised, methodical
- Good sense of business priorities, strategic thinking
- Hands-on attitude, do-a-lot-with-a-little mentality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to deal effectively with people and communicate clearly in a technical and non-technical way
- You like working in a team but are also comfortable to work on your own, taking leadership when needed, delegate, manage and organize the team to ensure a healthy and profitable work environment
- You are able to make deliberate decisions and pro-actively participate in business negotiations and budget development meetings
- You can adapt quickly to situations and circumstances
- Cultural awareness; to work with people from various backgrounds and contact clients from different countries
- Bachelor or Master degree in Design Management, Marketing Management or other relevant
- A minimum of 3 years experience in an operations-oriented or interdisciplinary (Design / Marketing / Communications) position
- High performance mentality, leadership skills with an exceptional aptitude for successfully driving ambitious Creative Operations activities
- Reliable work habits, constant performance
- Creativity in working the opportunities
- A can-do and agile attitude necessary to thrive in a fast moving start-up / scale-up environment
- Ability to work independently and within interdisciplinary team
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Experience with project management methodologies, systems and organisational change implementation
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
- Experience with Design Thinking and Growth Driven Design methodologies
- Budget development and oversight skills
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organisational control of Creative Team operations and client servicing
- Knowledge of project management / operations software and aptitude to learn new applications
- Knowledge of design & marketing tools, as well as creative processes
Would be a plus
- Experience in the real estate and/or hospitality industry
- A network of contacts in the real estate and hospitality industry
- Other language skills, f.e. fluent spoken and written Dutch
- Completed courses in human resources and project management
What we offer
Our office is located close to the centre of Amsterdam in a developing and upcoming area. You will get the chance to meet interesting people, work in an interdisciplinary team and develop your skills while collaborating and participating in meaningful projects. We like to keep it serious-fun and positive. This is a full-time position. We offer a competitive salary (for relevant experience record) and the opportunity to earn a performance bonus / success fee.